IVI is a world leader in IVF Treatment, with over 70 clinics in 11 countries worldwide. Founded in 1990, IVI remains focused on delivering first class patient care and invests significant resources in furthering research and pioneering advances in the field. Our laboratory has an activity of over 350 cycles and we are committed to blastocyst culture, single embryo transfers and a high proportion of cycles undergoing PGT-A. Due to our continued growth, here at IVI London we are recruiting a Laboratory Manager to join our team.
As a HCPC Registered Laboratory Manager with managerial responsibilities, the post holder will be expected to work with a high level of experience and professionalism performing:
• All diagnostic and therapeutic laboratory procedures associated with assisted reproduction, including, but not limited to, ICSI, embryo trophoectoderm biopsy and oocyte/blastocyst vitrification
• Good working knowledge of the HFEA code of practice to guarantee full compliance with licence conditions
• Experience in HFEA reporting
• Experience in KPI reporting/quality management/SOP generation
• Keen interest in participating and/or leading research projects
You will be expected to provide leadership, train and supervise more junior staff both within their base clinic and IVI’s other clinics, as required. Additionally, they will be responsible for making clinical decisions on patient results and appropriate treatment.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience, 3 of which will have been operating at a senior level and will have experience of running IVF laboratories. The role will include weekend and on call work on a rotational basis. You’ll enjoy a supportive working environment with great people and a culture of collaboration, where you can be inspired and be inspiring and feel a sense of belonging.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your full CV together with a covering letter to recruitment@ ivi.uk. Your letter should address the extent to which you match the "ideal" candidate above.
|Reference No.:||Laboratory Manager - IVI London|
|Date Posted:||Thursday 25th October 2018|
|Application Closing Date:||Friday 25th October 2019|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Jenkins|