We are seeking an experienced embryologist who has an interest in women's health, fertility and IVF to join our highly experienced team at Fertility North. Fertility North is a family owned infertility clinic in Perth, Western Australia.
We offer a wide range of fertility services including semen analysis, IUI, IVF, ICSI, PGT, time-lapse embryo culture and selection, gamete/embryo cryopreservation, and a large donor program. Fertility North embryologists are responsible for investigating the various aspects of infertility including routine diagnostic andrology services and therapeutic embryological procedures (such as in vitro fertilisation [IVF] and intracytoplasmic sperm injection [ICSI]), communicating with patients about specific treatment options and liaising with other medical, nursing, counselling and administrative staff. Our embryologists have the opportunity to work both autonomously and as a part of a team.
* Previous experience as an embryologist is essential.
To be successful in this role you will typically have over 2 years' experience and the following:
• BSc in a relevant field or equivalent.
• Competency at human ICSI and clinical embryology
• Embryo biopsy experience preferred but not essential
• Familiarity with internal and external quality control
• Good English speaking and writing skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Maturity and empathy
• Attention to detail
• Database & record management
• Quick learner of new systems
• Ability to problem solve
• Highly organised
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Willingness to provide the best possible care for our patients
• A friendly and professional telephone manner
• Flexible and willing to work as part of a team (including rostered weekend and public holiday work).
• Eligible to work in Australia
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary depending on qualifications and experience, working in a friendly team environment with exposure to new technologies and scientific research, job variety, a customised working arrangement and opportunity to work for an organisation that strives to lead in their field.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV addressed to the HR & Management Support Officer, Vanessa Ellis at Vanessa.email@example.com
For further information, please contact Dr Melanie Walls, Scientific Director, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 17 February 2019.
|Date Posted:||Wednesday 16th January 2019|
|Application Closing Date:||Thursday 16th January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Ellis|