Thinking of joining ACE?
Membership of ACE is available in 3 categories; Full, Associate and Corporate, which are explained on the membership page.
What are the Benefits?
Membership of ACE gives access to a worldwide community of Clinical Embryologists and those in allied professions and confers the following additional benefits:
- Access to the HPC approved ACE CPD scheme
- Support, advice and best practice guidelines
- A private members' forum for exchange of ideas
- Discounted or free event registration, exhibition space and advertising
- Access to our quarterly magazine (e-zine), 'The Embryologist'
- Being part of an organisation run by embryologists FOR embryologists
- Access to travel grants for training events or attendance at conferences
- One free poll that goes out to the membership and results of all polls are publishes on the website
- Training support and advice supported by the ACE Training Committee
- Advice and support available from the ACE Executive Committee
- Access to Embryology specific best practice meetings and training courses
- At an additional fee, have access to the Human Fertility journal
For more information on the appropriate membership type for you, please contact our membership office.